Future Husband

Have you ever thought about who's gonna be your future husband? I thought about it, some couple of times. And I know you did it too, we did. It becomes one of the biggest mysteries in life. That question can't be answered if you have not experienced it yet, I mean find your future husband, right?

Well, who's gonna be my life companion?
How does he look like?
Who is he?
Where is he?
What is he doing right now?
Is he my close friend or my old friend? Is he a stranger whom I gave a smile someplace? Is he one of thousands people whom I met in the mall yesterday? Is he an artist or a singer? Is he a son of a richest man in the world or in Indonesia? Is he one of the zillion men in the Maroon5' concert ? Is he my neighbor? Is he my senior at high school? Or is he my boyfriend now? Or I would not marry 'till I die? It's about destiny. Nobody knows
All that we can do is waiting...

Comments

See also

Semesta Selalu Memberi

Seseorang Harusnya Berpikir Sekaligus Merasa