Nothingness

For all of my nothingness
I truly realize that I am nobody
I don't have either wealth or great capability like the others
I try
I lose
I fail
I fall down
I cry..so many times
I easily get stressed and depressed 
I go thru the ups and downs but then still get shocked because I'm not accustomed yet.
And yes, I am complaining too many things in life that don't run as well as my expectation
Sometimes I forget to grateful
And I make mistakes most of the time.

I'm not perfect.

But the only thing I could be proud of as just myself always has it,
is the heart
it might be a heart of stone but it undoubtedly works as how it is
Respond something as how it supposed to
the heart which you can say it sincere that has been granted from God
heart to love, heart to care, heart to share and to give.

So if you just look at my outward/physical appearance
You might leave me
Because I am nothing
For most of people see what's outside

Dear, someone
or maybe it's you
who would completely look and seek what's deep inside the pure heart
Will we meet someday? 

Comments

See also

Semesta Selalu Memberi

Seseorang Harusnya Berpikir Sekaligus Merasa