2014.

I want to set aside time for a moment, to see the days behind. Days that have been through and had left behind. I see happiness also sadness, encounter and separation, emptiness and completeness because of togetherness, also concord and commotion. Because they all like a pair of shoes that will always go hand in hand. I see the struggle and sacrifice in which there were fruits that I've reaped from the seeds that i had been sowed. I see a lot of things, all the pictures in the form of snippets that run very fast in my brain. I take a look back to the old days, not to regret but to contemplate. Pondering not to grieve, but to be happy knowing that in the end i receive so many valuable life lessons. I do believe every failure in 2014 was the beginning of success in 2015. And the success that has been achieved, is to keep us humble and stay grounded like the earth, warned me above the sky there is always another sky. Realizing the best motivator to yourself is your own self and the best teacher in life is experiences. The last, I see all that God has done to me and they were all, amazing.

2015.

I am welcoming this year gladly with full of hopes. Just like the other people have made, I got my own resolutions for year ahead. I can see the good things about this 365-days-forward. Everyday, every hour, every minute, every second counts and i want make things happen, changing destiny from darkness to light, be the water for someone's thirsty soul. I want to practice more, both piano and violin also guitar so the skills would be develop, for God to be the glory. I would like to feel more about performing in concerts and events as new experiences. I want to travel a lot with family and closest friends, make some plans for the trip, explore more deeply about Indonesia and its culture, enjoy the hype, blend with nature and surroundings, taking a lot of pictures and write all in a book of journey that can always be remembered. So it means i have to work harder and do more saving.
I want to read more books, more articles, more news, more fictions so my knowledge would be increased and could be useful for many things. I want to draw a lot, dare to try another flow of painting, looking for new inspiration and put it in the form of large-scale artwork. I would like to learn more languages, i wanna be lifetime traveler, i wanna be a useful person. Maybe i would not wake up everyday and telling 'its gonna be a good and sunny day today' but it means i prepare myself for the worst because i know life is surprising.
Talking about lover, this is actually a bit too sensitive for me
Dear God, I believe Your plan is always the best because You know me best. It might be not as interesting as it looks but it has a good purpose. It's been a long wait and sometimes I feel loneliness is over me and i do want to be like everyone else who has someone whom able to share something with beside family and closest ones. But it all comes back to You and it is up to You. Despite all the bustle of sad love in last year, I still thank Thee.

For my college life, literature isn't an easy task but if we do it with pleasure and full of passion, it would not be as hard as we thought before. But you know its supposed to be hard because if it was not hard, everyone would do it. The hard, is what makes it great. Thats what someone said.

" I don't run without a goal. I wanna fight like a boxer who is hitting something, not just the air. "
So happy new year to each and everyone, I pray that all things may go well with you, that you may always be in good health, as it goes well with your soul, Amen.

Comments

See also

Semesta Selalu Memberi

Seseorang Harusnya Berpikir Sekaligus Merasa