Thoughts on Jakarta #35mm

In his book, Sunim seems to remind me that it is nothing but possible to enlarge the capacity of the heart in holding and accepting the things I can't accept. We may just need to ask, maybe to the universe even though our hope is a cold little prayer which burn with so faint a flame.


When I fall in love, it is either fall or love yet it is also inevitable to get stuck in between. By that time, to embrace anything at any moment means to do best. Since who am I to put so much hate and raise expectation to what should and shall be, who am I to force things to be undone when they are destined to happen, and who am I not to love him still? 


When you are my downfalls as well my rises.


#Jakarta









Canon Canonet QL17 G-III / Fujicolor C200, Agfa Vista Plus 200/ Dev&Scan : Labrana Jakarta 

Comments

See also

Semesta Selalu Memberi

Seseorang Harusnya Berpikir Sekaligus Merasa