Self-Absorbed

Changing the main purpose of doing something ain't that easy
When there are only two options that follow ;
Keep going with the new purpose that would probably won't give such a benefit (to me) but might give any to him.
Or..
Decide to stop and ignoring the dignity and my good name
Needless to say, just choose; Yes or no?

I've been doing wrong since the beginning. I know.

Especially when you have been through half process to reach the goal.
And now, everything has changed into something that you least expect.
Too far from desire.
Too far from all that have been wanted before.

The question is : Why am I  doing this kind of shit?

Sorry.

But I'm trapped now.
Judge me self-absorbed or whatever you want.
Because I know I'm wrong. And I still want to go out without leaving a trace and get the best.
Oh please, I don't even care about him.

Comments

See also

Semesta Selalu Memberi

Seseorang Harusnya Berpikir Sekaligus Merasa