(The) Man Upon the Hill

Hey man upon the hill, yonder
since I knew you haven't truly seen the mountain
but yet.
There isn't any, is it?

I like to write you
and still
You love the way I watch, you, the sun
through my, eye, finger, hand
Observing on the skin
and deep of your bosom

ayayayaya..ayaya...ayaya..

uhhhhh..

I should be happy

No, I shouldn't.
It should be more than that
I must feel whole, undivided.

ayayayaya..yayaya...yayaya..

uhhhhh..

I'd like to dance with you even
only in the thought of us

We spend most times, severally,
to the day we meet

Can I fall into your constellation ey..ey..ey..eye
helped by the cold wind
which I want to assume
comes from the west

Oh, your eyes..
I can never stand the eyes..

We drive in the wind
(someday I wish)
Open(ed) the window
is no need
we don't have one
we are what we call as
unberarable freedom of
     soul
       itself.

Wave to nothing
Just to keep us awake
and longer
breathing the same air

We'll drive under the heavy rain
Soaking wet yes
We'll laugh at it yet
and tell me more of your constellation arm
and we'll dance in the room
Grow our heart a bloom

I'll stop right there

I'll have found a new home
and I should be happy


ayayayaya..ayayaya...ayaya

Uhh..

I must be happy
and more.

*) Original song lyrics : Man Upon the Hill by Stars and Rabbit (with changes and additions)

Comments

See also

Semesta Selalu Memberi

Seseorang Harusnya Berpikir Sekaligus Merasa